Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some fantastic links

Hello blogland! I wanted to share some foodie links with all of you. Wandering around the internet can be a great way to find wonderful recipes and why not share the wealth with others?

Recently Stephanie at Stop the Ride recently posted a link to a site called Feeding America and I just had to share it here. It's a site devoted to vintage cookbooks. They have them all scanned in so that you can read them in full PDF format or search for a specific old recipe. It's an awesome site.

The next link I wanted to share is from the Sugar Pie Farmhouse. If you've never stopped by the Sugar Pie Farmhouse then you really need to drop in and browse. This particular link is to a Southern Buttermilk Pie recipe. I've never had a Buttermilk Pie but I'm intrigued so I'm going to give it a whirl. What's even more interesting is that she uses a pat-in-the-pan crust so you don't even have to roll it out, which should be time saving. Be sure to check out her blog while you're there too. She's a true inspiration to women who are trying to be better keepers of the home.

And last but not least there's Ryan over at This is Reverb. He's actually a multi-talented Pastor who loves to cook, and has posted several tutorials for different dishes. This link is to his tutorials page but I myself have made a Carbonara which is the same recipe as the one he has posted. It's out of this world. His tutorials are so simply put together that they are easy to follow.

That's all today folks! I hope that you'll follow me on a culinary trip through blogworld again soon!

No comments: