Thursday, November 11, 2010

Delicious Endeavors Recipe Carnival Fifth Edition!!!

Hi everyone!  The return of the Delicious Endeavors Blog Carnival looks like a great success!  There are recipes of all different sorts, which is always fun to see.  We here at Granny's house submitted our Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe which is incredibly awesome, if I do say so myself.

 Romanesco cauliflower – easy-peasy recipe was submitted and posted at Miss Thrifty.  This is so fascinating to me because I've never even seen Romanesco cauliflower and I worked in a pretty extensive produce department for a while.  Miss Thrifty has me curious, and I'm thinking of special ordering it so that I can try it.

Mr Salsa submitted a Red Hot Salsa Recipe posted at Salsa Recipes For You.  Homemade salsa is always a good idea for sure.

Wenchypoo posted In Advance of Thansgiving: What To Do With Those Leftovers at Wisdom From Wenchypoo's Mental Wastebasket.  There are a couple great ideas for how to use leftovers, one of which is a fabulous idea for a sort of Shepard's Pie.  Who would have thought to use stuffing as a crust??

Lisa posted Harvest Stuffing at akawest.  Another great submission that sounds like a guaranteed win for the holidays!

Celeste submitted Cooking Creation: Homemade Ricotta-Parmesan Ravioli in Marinara posted at Cooking Creation.  Wow.  I have an Italian husband so homemade pasta definitely makes my list of favorite meals!

Patti submitted ONION SOUP ON THE CHEAP by P.B.Lecron posted at A French Education.  Everyone should have a few "go-to" soups in their repertoire.. and what better than to have a French Onion Soup as one of them?

Last but not least Michele submitted Parisian Apple Tartlet posted at Fit Foodista.  This recipe looks fabulous, pretty simple yet delicious and would be a great dessert for any meal.

Thanks for playing everyone!  Be sure to submit again for next week's carnival, the link should be up soon... and speaking of links, be sure to check out all the recipes and to link back here to this carnival post so that everyone can benefit from these great submissions!

1 comment:

Miss Thrifty said...

Thanks so much for including my post! My advice re. finding those crazy cauliflowers: I think you have to depend on the supermarket buyer's whim! I'd never seen them before either - but that made me all the more determined to try them out...