Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Make It From Scratch 9/08/09

This week's Make It From Scratch Carnival is hosted by Rina the Mama Bear at Gotta Little Space to fill. Our post this week was the blackberry pie , which by the way makes my mouth water just looking at it. My mama makes the best pie. Anyhoo, the other posts shared at the carnival this week were great too.



I was intrigued by Mr. Salsa's blog. The post that he shared was Red Hot Salsa and it sounded good, but I wandered through a couple of his other salsa's too while I was there and they all sounded good to me.



There was a great Quick Homemade Breadstick recipe posted by the Homemaker Helper this week. It's definitely quicker than other breadstick recipes I've tried. And they look delicious too...

I am thinking of trying these for my Prayer and Praise night snack, along with some dipping sauce. There's nothing like a bunch of garlic-breathed people making a joyful noise.



There are a bunch of other great recipes too, so be sure to stop by that link and check them out!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow these look just like Gio.s garlic bread sticks! Yummo..... Remember I taught you to share. :) lol

Traci said...

I made them last night and there wasn't a single one left. I'm guessing that means this recipe is a keeper. I think I'd make them a little thinner next time. (Maybe split the batch between two pans) to make them more like Gio's.

I love the fact that they were so quick though.