Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bacon Cups

I haven't been here lately.  My mom (bless her heart) has been posting recipes otherwise this blog would be filled with dust bunnies like my personal blog is.  What can I say, summer happens, kids happen, babies happen... life gets real. 

But I did find this today.  And I had to share it.  It's a bacon cup.  Like as in a cup.  Made of bacon.  Go here to see how Not Martha made these.  And can you think of a more delicious way to hold a salad.  (yes I'm aware of the unhealthy aspect of bacon.  And no I don't care.  It's still awesome.)  I just think this would be an awesome addition to a little BLT salad.  Or a brunch!  Can you imagine little scrambled-egg-filled-bacon cups???  Oh be still my pregnant heart.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can't wait to eat one (or more likely many) of these filled to the brim with eggs and cheese. Once again, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mike said...

Wait....maybe put sausage in with the eggs and cheese. Brilliant!!!

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, how very neat! My Honey would LOVE these! I'm glad I happened by to see these....

Karen said...

Uh oh Mike. I'll cover Dee's eyes so she can't see these bacon cups and your comments about all that added cholestrol you want in the middle :) lol Seems like these would burn an electric element out if they dripped on it though :(